click me!!

Friday 14 September 2007

change.. again

kinda bored with the previous skin.. spent a couple of hours tweaking.. and finally.. i discover how to shrink the "slide"!

tired...

initially thought that I would be able to reach home early to rest - resorted to taking the pain-killer for the on & off headache.. but ended up working late- work is increasing.. :) cuz gotta meet long @ vivo to wrap up the BBQ on Sunday ... hmm at least it was fruitful one.. and haha improvised the traditional game of 灯谜.. :)

earlier this morning.. received an sms from my 1st cgl.. was very surprised - cuz... well... funny that we never had any sms conversation when he was my cgl.. well..brought back memories of the initial days in church... how the very first week... i was started off with chapter 7 of GS... how nervous i was at my first "assessment" of giving the aos .. (never got pass 1st page though.. cuz of ill-preparation..) Really thankful for his time and effort in helping me build the foundation, not much of chastening.. ( don't think i give him that much of heartache... compared to.. he who led me last year...). Hope the passion will once again ignite... After all. he was the one who inspired to love the sheep..
in actual fact.. many thanks to the cgls who has sowed into my life ( and yes.. who bore with my insistence to fossilisation at times..) Andrew, Ryan, Steven..

No comments: