click me!!

Tuesday 18 September 2007

music genre

recently.. once again.. i started to listen to other music other than the easy listening tunes - i.e the mix of music on Class 95 airwaves...

I've stopped buying CDs for quite sometime (except the pnw and word) - NOPE, I'm against music piracy... just that i was into the soppy songs mode for a while.. perhaps the change in tastes with age.. BUt recently, i rediscover other genre of music again.. Not sure if it's due to external influence... though not very likely...

oh well.. whatever...

Took half day leave today to do my mani/pedi - cuz my package with fave nails expiring in Oct and i have two more sessions! AS there was time before my appointment, went to THAT CD shop @ paragon (after going to M1 to convert to corporate plan.. seemed like an errand day...) think if i was not rushing for time i would definitely be happily picking out some of the CDs there... -(already had some in mind... )

well.. i like music! :)

No comments: