click me!!

Wednesday 19 September 2007

it's mid-week wednesday!

dreams... for the past few nites, i'd been dreaming.. Nope. not silly scary nightmares, but mundane everyday life with the characters in it, not within my close association.. (yet?) Are these dreams from my imagination? the reality that hermione wants to see come to pass? or an indication of what's really to come?

then again, i'm not that old yet.. (Young men see visions, old men dream dreams..) so these dreams pure dreams? though i don't mind them coming to pass...

Still couldn't shake off the distracting thought within... It's distraction with the capital "D". Okie, stop harping on it. Period. If it's gonna be happening, it will happen...

Stumbled upon this quote from C.S Lewis on the web this afternoon..

"I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen." C.S Lewis
Profound statement? Not really. Sometimes, mankind just think excessively.. whether situation calls for or not...

back to reality.. Work..

No comments: