click me!!

Friday 21 September 2007

the long dinner...

pardon me.. bUt i realized that I'm not really Chinese.. haha in the "entertainment" sense.. This evening, I was surrounded by a group of friends (new and not so new) that I'd dinner with.. they were rather excited about the stars like some Taiwanese pop bands, aaron kwok.. yanzi.. she.. Rain.. and supposedly famous pple that i don't reg (but the rest were happily rattling off the names...)etc.. whom one of them, william? at my table was a photographer, whom i gathered to be a more of entertainment scene.. my guess was that he thought we would be interested in the shots of the artistes.. haha.. not me.. (Maybe Brad Pitt would make my heart skip a beat... ) well.. it helps that the guy next room (my bro- the real one) too works in this field... he writes for one of the local Chinese entertainment mag... Or perhaps..it's not my cuppa tea...

thank God for the wisdom (she ask on my views on marriage? translate from Chinese: do you prefer your hubby to love you more OR you to love your hubby more? people say that it's better for gals' if their hubby love them to greater extent than their love towards their hubby- EH... personally, I would prefer (in fact, prerequiste) that my hubby's first love is NOT me but God.. cuz the rest will follow, but didn't tell her that.. haha, else she will freak out! cuz that's the order for me too.. Him, then him.. ) ... AND patience... AND big heart.. that i managed to share and testify to susan's friend over the train ride home this evening.. Apparently, she enjoyed talking to the princess and princess had to sweetly obliged to alight at tanah merah to take bus 12 home cuz.. it must be God.. Well, truly.. it was extra of the extra mile cuz i was real tired.. and thank God for strength.. and wisdom, else speaking in tongues again... God doesn't waste experience...

God is good! He heard my prayer of sending someone to refresh me.. after alighting the bus, ( taking a 20min detour )in the form of msn chats .. esp my "boss". cuz after the one hour of sharing.. I need to unload to someone with same frequency... :) I know it not an easy job to shepherd and i appreciate my cgl and pcgl... :) But thank God for ending my day sweet... (not just today.. but sat too.. ) okie.. getting into a fruity mode now... gee....

yet is that what He wants for me?... ok.. kinda "parablic" here... between me and God... it will be great if "wishes came true" if that's in His blue print... else.. the best is YET to come.. :)

No comments: