click me!!

Saturday 6 August 2011

Thankful for the gut feel that the whole clan will be either late or absentee again, (actually it's the latter) hence I contacted my 'lil pirates' friends last evening and joined them this evening. Else it will be rather ;( to attend the anchor service alone (esp this pre-anniversary service) when I'm not on duty. lol I should support Liverpool rite? That I will never walk alone..


Thanks Jac n Ziv for making me feel part of a family when the supposed is uhm all up and occupied.

All these seems to be poking fun at the theme next week. Corporately it seemed.. Micro-wise seemed malfunctioning.. Already doing the extra.. Or it's still within the expected?

Rain down.. My heart is dry but still I'm singing...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: