click me!!

Sunday 21 August 2011

My mom's curry always the best!

August 21 is the inaugural 'cook a pot of curry day'! Cliche it may be, but my mom too cooked a pot of curry veggie chicken for dinner this evening! (at my bro's & mine request!)



My mom's curry veggie chicken!





In line with the curry festivities, liked some curry comments on fb.. One of my friend also got her mom to cook a pot of curry too! And saw a non-curry related picture posted by my friend, mr A (aka Confusions), which reflects my sentiments annually (since 2004/5?). Another friend, Mr M, 发表他以'过来人'的角度的'金玉良言'。从实际的角度,他的出发点并无恶意。but I like how my friend, Confusions, replied with his usual witty humor . He incorporated the theme of August 21st as well - cook a pot of curry- as well. Can't help but liked the comment!

To quote:

Confusions' (oh yes, not 孔子): Other places may have better curry. But to me, my mum's curry will always be the best! ;)







Mr M replied nonetheless that's 'it's his life' Obviously it's Confusions' life what.. Anyway that resulted in Jon Bon Jovi's voice echoing in my head... 'it's my life...'

Oh maybe Mr M wasn't offended.. Perhaps he's trying to tell Confusions that 'it's now or never..!' cuz that's exactly the line that follows 'it's my life...' though that is uber remotely possible..

But I echo Confusions' sentiments... Nothing beats the feeling of home.. Hey, if it's a mere certificate we are looking for, sure, go for the best.. But it's not just a paper certification and head knowledge you are getting out of the 6-7 months.. But then again, it all depends what kind of mindset you are putting on when you decided to embark on that...

Sigh, I hope Mr M will be re-enlightened someday again..

As for me, the flesh is always weak but the mind is always very willing...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: