click me!!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Flourless attempt

One of the random stuff I was looking for at the marketplace @ rc this afternoon was applesauce, which I was unable to locate, hence made a trip to the cold storage @ tampines one. Fortunately, smartie me did not buy the bananas, which was one of the ingredient of the flourless muffin for my breakfast. Else, I will be make a trip back from tampines to marina square with the bunch of bananas! [headed back there as a friend needed my autograph on a farewell gift for a friend who will be returning to her hometown after sot graduation this month.] not too sure what made me u-turned but thought of doing that as well as catching up with Estelle at vivo after the 'autograph' as she's been busy with work.. Digress, back to flourless muffin..

So with my conventional microwave & a modified recipe from Internet .. Here's my monday breakfast:




The batter





Flourless banana mish mash!
Ingredients are minimal : organic rolled oats, bananas, egg, concentrated applesauce, a bitsy raw sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract. C'est tout!

Yummy! ;)

Cuz feasting tomorrow evening!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: