click me!!

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Creative me?

Don't ask me why but the creative streak only strikes while I'm supposed to be doing something else..

I was supposed to get a bear for Jac as she'd guessed the venue of her birthday dinner correctly - thanks to google and my laziness of copying the description of the restaurant word for word off the website.. However, her hubby has banned new additions to her bears collection.. So with resources constraint (cuz I was at work and none of the fanciful craft stuff was available) I fulfilled my promise in two dimensional format, with plain a4 paper from the copier, my cheapo 12 colors only colored pencils from the old-school Big bookshop at harbourfront (randomly purchased for yet another past last minute creation), birthed forth an incarnation of her favorite ff bear- (replica from the ff wallpaper found on the website)..



Don't belittle this $1.90 twelve colored only giant! It transformed plain white paper into this:



So just added this to the fb album I'd created for my random creations.. Little did I expect 'likes' from friends ( some of which I'd not spoken to in years!)



Uhm.. So I guessed I'm gifted in arts huh!? Darned! Should have opted to take AEP during secondary school.. Or else, late boomer i am? But then again, have been drawing the ff bear since sec 2! Practice made perfect? ( but hadn't been drawing for quite a while too..)

Maybe I'm a pseudo right-hander, since it's perceived that the creative clan are left-handers..

Alright, I'm logically creative! (^O^)

No comments: