click me!!

Monday 15 August 2011

Happy Sunday

Was invited to a friend's surprise farewell thingy @ the PUB recreation club at the suburbs of woodleidge. Friend was heading back to homeland (across the causeway) for good right after her SOT graduation..

Was kinda surprised that I was asked (along with another member of mine after combined cg a few weeks back - but she didn't turn up eventually cuz she was supposed to take care of the granny) cuz I wasn't exactly that close to the friend who's heading home but went nonetheless..

Alright, despite me being the only one not related to that cg - others were either members or friends, I blended in.. ;)

Though I didn't really get my hand on the mic except for a couple of times (I'm not a karaoke person though I should have an alright voice - else won't be in the sch choir n choir in church), it was rather enjoyable.. ;) strengthened some friendship/bonds within this group... And yeah, I ought not be so 'shy' about singing among strangers since uhm 50% of those who sang are uhm, out of tune.. I guess I'm too much of a perfectionist - and I need to unwind..

Oh, and realizing that I can connect with people if I choose to.. Cuz I was trying best to appear engaged in conversation with this chap who kept Noel n me 'updated' on the pc stuff, why jailbreaking is essential for iPhone4..etc on our way back (cuz we reside in the same eastern part of SG). Though half of the time, my mind drifted away & I was hoping that he will talk to N instead.. Guess my auto-pilot engaging mode is darn convincing.. I was very much happy to alight with N (and rejected this chatty chap offer of walking us home!?). N was like amazed that i was able to 'entertain' him thru'out the bus journey...Realized that N stayed like a stone throw away from me.. More of a 'kantang' like me so we can talk.. but too young cuz still serving ns..

It was a good day out.. Hadn't had an enjoyable group outing for a long time..



View from the balcony terrace outside the ktv room.. Full moon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: