click me!!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy wet Sunday...

Was famished after pnw hence headed to the usually empty Starbucks at sillylink for breakfast ...




My favourite red pepper, mushroom egg white wrap and a tall non-fat Earl Grey tea latte.

After brekkie, headed to rc in search of random items but to no avail.. ;( Headed to basement 1 in bid to find some cutesy stuff but it's seemed that it's a non-spending day..

Was deliberating whether to walk towards esplanade station or sillyhall since I'd loads of time.. Decided to take the direct route since there was a mad crowd queuing at suntec even before 8am.(think was some electrical items sale.. Saw loads of foreigners in queue and some spawned on mats!)

Turned my head and spotted a familiar Adidas green jacket. ;) the 60s of brief exchange of words that made my day.

Oh happy day! ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: