click me!!

Sunday 14 August 2011

Celebration!

10 years ago, on an early Sunday morning (or was it afternoon?), I made my way, all by myself, to the SIS as a dear friend, ming, had invited me to her church anniversary celebration..

I was rather skeptical initially as I was supposed to head there myself and thoughts of u-turning back home crossed my mind several times en-route to the event.

Nonetheless, being a person of integrity, I turned up and was shocked at the sea of human outside the SIS! Ming, who's on usher's duty - which I learnt later..- came out and whisked me in after my numerous attempt of contacting her.

Frankly, I didn't recall much of the whole event, uhm not even the message but neither did I dare to raise my then heavier and thicker arm during the altar call.. But I know I'll regret not responding cuz I promised God to be planted/rooted in the church of whichever friend has invited me. ;)

10 years & counting, I'm still very much here.. ;)

Didn't have the chance to serve this year round but nonetheless was pretty honored to be selected for the pnw choir [but due to stage technicalities, no choir at the last min.. ;(]

My pretty tame cg didn't come in coordinated outfits but at least I made a sticker for them - which was at the request of Cgl -
It was supposedly to be this...





So this is what it looks like... Though it's nothing fanciful.. (what to do, it's done out of msWords..& self-printed on labels)





but Cgl deemed the wordings too small.. Oh well...

Anyway, despite of it all, I'm still very happy & proud to be part of the Chc family... ;)






Happy 22nd anniversary!!







My all females cg- except for the Cgl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: