click me!!

Monday 29 September 2008

*faint*

Literally.. & metaphorically..

the metaphoric "faint"
Those who have ears, let them hear.. I guess some people just lack the basic courtesy or respect for others.. Two incidents that "inspired" this post ..

Firstly, the watered-down rebuke to the s4 peeps - seriously, the number of peeps strolling in & out of service is on the rise... (which I totally agreed to!!)

Then after service, pastor Ck met up with all om & above members - a further elaboration of the lack of discipline portrayed (Kudos to that); the art (or rather, the lack of which) of dressing..  And while pastor was addressing us, I was totally appalled at the actions of one sister. I know that it has been a long day .. and probably the digestive system was appealing for food to be inputted into your system, but would you be  eating or chomping away while perhaps, a VVIP like, MM Lee or your CEO, is giving a speech? ( I think his security guards will get you out at the first instant?) Especially if you are standing right in front of the speaker and dressed rather prominently? Yet, this prettily-adorned gal was savouring away at her snicker bar (or some chocolate bar) - while pastor CK was talking.. (*faint*). And nope, it was not eating discreetly - BUT happily munching away (as if you were watching a movie in the theatre?) And yep, this lasted for about a few minutes.. i.e. she savoured the whole chocolate bar while pastor was talking... and i guesssed she was thirsty after that whole bar of choc went down her throat, she took out her bottle of water and drank.. Man, this was after Pastor Kong addressed on the lack of discipline and while pastor CK was re-addressing this issue.. And mind you, she ain't a newbie (think she should be MM?) wo (newbie in the zone though).. I was totally disgusted at this.. But i guessed, she think it's totally alright to do that.. else she won't be doing it in FULL view of pastor.. (perhaps that was what caught pastor's attention, cuz she was singled out as an example of a "well-dressed" individual towards the end.. ). Sigh, if I was close enough to her.. I would definitely ask her to consume that bar after that wo.. (Yup, I know this person personally..but nah, not in my cg! Even the peeps in my cg was shocked by her actions!) Sigh, can't you wait for a couple of minutes? Is that how you treat the leader that God has placed over your life. I'm not being legalistic, just thought that it's a form of basic courtesy & form of respect towards others.. irrespective to whoever is talking, you should give the person attention.. And certainly you should honour the leaders that God has placed over your life..

the literal "faint"
Perhaps it was due to the lack of blood... haha.. I saw glittery stars on my way home.. .Perhaps that was why my palms were cold.. Lights dimmed (internally) and stars glittering while i was waiting for an empty cubicle in the ladies @ Eunos mrt (cuz by that time I could not withstand the churning pains within.. and alighted at Eunos). fortunately, it was a rather clean toilet... Guessed blood flow resumed back to my head after lowering my head for a while.. Nah, I'm not anaemic but prolly it was after 8 hours since brekfast before the ban-mien gan i ate and that it was the heavy flow day.. Made it back home safely in a cab after clearing the stars in my head..

Caught the F1 race on TV after zzzz for half an hour.. (felt much better after that nap).. Was wowed by the race wo.. :) maybe I may want to catch the race live next year?

No comments: