click me!!

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Ponder.. i Ponder...

Why would some just post pictures on the web for no particular reason? I mean, if the photos do flatter you.. by all means.. but if the pictures do disservice to the subject, hey spare a thought for others alrite?

Cuz, was rather shocked to see the notifications in facebook that a contact of mine recently added some random pictures taken over different periods (over the years). Man, some of the pictures showed not so glorious moments of some.. which also brought to mind some rather (distasteful) "arty" pictures found in albums of some contacts. Alright, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.. I guessed that was the image that they wanna portray to those curious eyes who wanna know more about them..

Is this act typical of a narcissist?
Am i guilty of that? I hope not.. Alright to a certain extent, perhaps.. (else why i bother to post on the www?) Or rather.. it's more a way to share my thoughts to whoever reading... HAHA.. perhaps, will serve as a memoirs should i be called Home suddenly..(gee morbid thought! but nah, won't go before my time though...) haha..

Pictures wise.. I won't be that silly to just post online... Any man on the street would certainly prefer to see himself in GOOD light rather than bad.. hmmm well, God made each of us differently .. so some are more unique than others... for me.. I won't.. HAHA..

e just changed his contact pic to a homer-lookalike.. HAha actually it does resembles him.. LOL.. I think I'll get clobbered if i tell that straight into his face..

Draw the line... Shall refrain "suaning" (the innocent bickering can be...).. that's a dangerous ground to tread upon... if only...

No comments: