click me!!

Friday 26 September 2008

Power of procrastination..

Yep, there are a lot of things oughta be done... but the P-attitude in me just precedes at times.. (most of the time). Ya, I know I'm wasting time (i.e. wasting life)... 

And yep, I oughta stop "nua-ing". Yep, that's what He told me last nite. (but I couldn't be possibly sharing that with the grp though.. so shared the other more edifying/encouraging one..)

Cuz on tues, after choir prac, while on my long journey home to the pasir of Ris.. jimmy texted me...
"..just now when we pray 4 each other, I saw you as a leader who's a blessing to those who're under your care. Time will come when God raise you up. Trust Him & His promises. what you think is impossible is possible for Him, coz He says, yes, you can!"

Frankly, I was half-hearted when I read that.. Guessed that the problem with us instant-generation.. I want something and i want it now... And hope deferred makes the heart sick...

So.. i was reminded of the Hannah who laughed off what God has told her... tsk tsk.. 

No comments: