click me!!

Thursday 25 September 2008

Ivory found her ebony!

Congratulations to dearie iVory!! Yay 50 & seth has an official papa now.. :)

My T70 was roped in to video-cam the whole procedure.. as i was holding it, my voice was captured rather loudly.. haha.. hope that in the event that it's used for the wedding, it will be edited.. Seriously don't know how to edit.. except that I had tried to brighten the very dim lighting...but the view on TV - after adjusting the brightness level on my non-HD non flat screen- old mini -14inch cute lilac sharp Tv- it wasn't too bad...Attempted to do so using the windows movie maker thingy that was in my pc but not of professional standard though.. best to leave it to the professionals.. :)

It was a sweet proposal .(no photos.. cuz i was the video-ing .. charlene took the pix..) Maybe Kai would consider signing up for the talent time showcase in Asian Conference? :)

In the midst of waiting for the two star of the day to appear @ Esplanade roof top. (the sweet couple was enjoying their anniversay dinner and the long slow walk here...) having nothing else to do.. we snapped away at the neon-lights..  Saw part of the F1 track.. guessed if the esplanade roof top is open to public this weekend, it will likely to be crowded with people (who wanna catch a slice of the action without paying a hand and leg for it...)

happie for dearie vOry!! (and so timely that I've dis-engaged myself from the performance/adult choir..else i'll have to be at the prac - but would miss it for vory's sake even if I'd not take myself out... )

wo.. guess this the season to be hitching.. falalala lalala.. as for me, like one of the disney soundtrack goes... someday my prince will come..

the dose of caffeine @ TCC with Kei after the proposal thingy kept me awake till 2plus.. hence no morning jog for me this morning.. Really gotta start the morning rountine again..(phew, good that i didn't sign u for the half-marathon, else left two months oni.. how to train..hehe) - throat was acting weird the whole week.. thank God it didn't went to the "full blown flu mode"..

as for others stuff... perhaps continue another time.. it's that time whereby things peeved me without much effort.. :(

No comments: