click me!!

Tuesday 16 September 2008

A short note...

yep, it's early in the morning.. and yep, I'm pretty awake still..[ though eyes are tired].. Sigh.. had been spending on cab for past three days.. :( cuz ya, racing against time.. (sat cuz call time was 1pm and I knocked off at 1230; sunday cuz I woke up at 8+ and call time is 10!, a few hours ago cuz I wanna get home asap after the meeting ended and thank God the cab uncle who made an turn from the carpark opp Church stopped diagonally at the yellowbox and let me boarded his cab - else not too sure how long it will take to hail a cab - cuz we were sitting at the creche area and ya, no one to meet ma.. cuz we (the choir peeps) were there cuz ya "creative ministry" members...)

And all i gotta say is... Wow!
Key to growth:: simplicity. and believe..

With regards to dressing: woo at least I'm not that off.. :) and i certainly don't look older than my age.. *yay* (unless i dress slopply loh.. mayb can pass off ). Like one of the BV who said this, we ought to dress in the manner that glorify God. (cuz we are His temple!) And God sees us 24/7, hence we oughta dress up on stage/ off stage.. (couldn't agree less more [thanks to "ast" who pointed out one grave error! i must be half awake while posting.. :o)

And somewhere in the middle of the video - was reminded of the pureness in heart yee once possessed while she was in the same land/ same ground/ same church premise (when she was there and why she was there...). (held back... ) but ya, God sees.. and knows all things.. Hmmm still not all's lost.. :)

Met jo @ tanjong pagar (prior to the "creative" special meeting) and paid 2 mth deposit for lessons to develop the gift that God has placed in me.. (heart pained..Can't afford to go aussie so this is a cheaper alternative... for the moment.. :) ) Should be worthwhile ba. And ya, that guy misspelt my surname [whom oso cannot pronouce my name... :(]  if not, still can get the chance to fellowship with her more.. :)

Sprucing up spirit (in process of) , body (in process of..) , soul (waiting...). :).
Felt previlleged to attend the meeting tonite wo..  time to zzzzzz shall continue when oppty arise!

No comments: