click me!!

Sunday 28 September 2008

Elmo ..

Was supposed to be shopping with mandy this sat noon after my gym session BUT cuz has long postponed meeting up with dear estelle for so long, I gotta take a raincheck on that (hope she ain't offended.. cuz forgot to tell her until she texted me this morning.. so sorry gal..

but was glad to meet up with estelle.. :)

It was a mini-feast for moi.. ( worry abt the foodlog later.. ops! sorry e that i was 'bad' despite promising not to.. tsktsk.. ) yummy shepherd pie @ coffeeclub (and the banana butterscotch latte was a tad too sweet but it was not too bad..).. Adjourned to riverisland after the late lunch...

River island was having sale.. was :( that the white skirt that I bought a month ago was slashed by $40.. (Oh well.. still at least I got a new piece.. and my size.. Speaking of skirt.. I think the fox denim skirt I was wearing today had to be binned.. Cuz it was worn without a belt today and it was too loose for me that by the end of the day.. I've to hold it up with my hand else, it will slip down my  hips.. )

And the sound of the F1 trial race was very audible even when we were @ the entrance of raffles city.. which prompted us to get onto the road.. and "hear" the race... Caught a glimpse of the race cars zooming by through the slit in btw the boards put up.. (alrite, not a glimpse, but a flash...)

And had yummy dinner @ NYDC.. Spotted elmo & cookie monster having dinner by themselves.. (Ops.should have snap a pic of that.. ) Was rather "envious" of the group of 6 that got to dine with elmo & cookie.. but I get to rescue elmo after he was "abandoned" by this toddler.. (when she left the restaurant.. YAY!)..

Estelle with her "pigs will fly"



me & "destiny child" (yummy baked rice..)


Yummilicous "band-aid" mudpie!! :)


Elmo: "Help! Someone save me!! (after being shoved aside by this toddler who seemed more interested in her crayons!)"


Elmo in safe hands..( I took him over after the family has left..)

 

 
Elmo: " I'm lifting my hands to worship!!"


Elmo: " Yay! I feel appreciated!


Elmo is happy!!

 

  

EMo Elmo... 

  

Elmo: I wamma go home!!

 
Elmo: "I wanna go shopping!!"

 

Bye Elmo.. I will miss U!!

No comments: