click me!!

Saturday 27 September 2008

Ash-Blond.. and other bimbo talk

It was a good day today.. cuz I pampered myself...
1. a new hair color - ash-blond over the dull brown with reddish hue and bleached highlights..
2. yummy hokkaido lychee ice-cream
3. great time spent with kei then mom
4.a new two-tone pink wrap (cuz my $20 esprit credit is expiring end Sept, and cuz it's pink! And it's definitely not as pricey as some items i laid my eyes on while window-shopping @ topshop yesterday.. and the stila counter at Tangs didn't really hue me [the sales-not-so-happening-ladies manning the counter just sit and forced a smile..so I couldn't be bothered to get anything].. no illuminating powder :(.. but I'm a believer in customer-service ...)

Being tired of my fading bleached highlights and the black roots emerging.. and the brown-a-dulling-locks.. I took half a day leave (out of my precious 5.5 days left - out of 3 reserved for the Asian Conference) and did something to revive it..

Met Kei (cuz she loves my previous color and brought her to my stylist past 6+ years) and we emerged happy gals after the colouring.. :) I missed my old colors (which looks great on kei and i love her bob! - but it's too high-maintenance hairdo for me to keep.. unless i rebond my locks again.. and blow-drying it daily.. ) but i loved the shade that she has suggested (it's a new shade (the synethic hair looks grayish-brown.. it was supposed to be ash-blond- that just came in recently.. and she tried it on a customer and the result was good..).. Having great faith in jeanie, i just okay.. Cuz .. i'm alright with anything, except making my hair in curls - big/loose/temporary/permanet/whatever.. it's NO!! I don't like maggie mee.!! Nope, not the waves as well.. except when the length is long and the wave is hereditary in nature.. aka my natural wave.. *lame*

hmm like the end-result. cuz of the highlights was bleached previously.. the ashly tone turns out natural on them.. I like.. at least now.. it's of a healthy hue of brown.. (not the dull brown black - which looks better only if I blow-dry it..)

YAY! I'm finally meeting estelle tmw.. AFTER many postponing!! :) catch-up catch up!!

No comments: