click me!!

Sunday 27 May 2007

eyes wide closed...

I wondered how i made it home.. My eyes were wide SHUT by 1130Pm... insensitive generic remarks sound threatening and generally irritable... Ecentric behavior kills.. somehow... after alighting from bus 53 @ (thanks eugene for "waking" me up.. wasn't really sleeping...) i walked home - two busstOPs.. cuz it was faster than waiting for bus 12 & 21.. (and there might not be any also..) in a speed that surprised me.. in abt 5min.. i was at my block... save and sound and... no calf ache.. I should consider walkaton haha...

Vanity.. vanity... Pompus words are empty talk... I dislike FLY.. (the lookalike.. r8ch will understand this ..) cuz.. irritable just pop up via form of msn..

urgh..

earlier this evening, i felt vindicated... see earlier post .. enuff said..

irritable fly apart... it was a great sat...

I will miss june8/9 sotm.. sad... its the mktplc portion... will not be ard... yet the "rest" won't know.. guess i just let boss and boss to be know (which i did earlier during "dinner/supper")... Or they would want to be in my shoes? cuz of the free hol..

He reprimands...cuz He loves... what HE says, I accept..

My superior, W, who hired me, said this to me earlier this week .. "believe in yourself".. Even though I did not conveyed to him my frustration... I felt rather encouraged & almost teared when he said that.. Well.. it's time to depart from that place (both who hired me has/going to leave.. and the Ms E rather particular abt her staff.. she treasured ex-big4-auditors...cuZ she was too formerly from big-4.. prior to her "semi-retirement" to this place...

Happy to learn that melodie will be relocating to harbourfront.. :)
will have cab-buddy for church events!

God. help me to love the fly like how i should treasure your creation... even as an "insect"...

No comments: