click me!!

Tuesday 15 May 2007

laziness

yes.. Contrary to what I ought to be doing... I didn't.. and yes.. suffer the consequences... Ops.. just remembered what I promised vicky, the emerge timing... gee it's late.. send her later in the morning...

hmm back to topic... laziness.. yes.. cuz I saw this email from the Leadership File..

"The heart of the lazy will be ruled by frustration and anger unless effort matches desire.
The thrill of the hunt and the kill is all the lazy person
wants.
To gut the fish, skin the bear or butcher the beast is too much like hard work.
The lazy man lives in an unfinished world - Nothing is completed.
The excitement of starting a thing soon fades to hard work that the lazy person does not want to do.

Quote - 'The desire of the lazy man kills
him, for his hands refuse to labour. - Prov 21:25"

last thurs.. I made a GRAVE mistake.. I gave up doing the little tasks that I ought to be doing.. why? cuz it just seemed so redudant that it was never needed.. YET when I didn't prepare... it was asked.. - @ that moment.. I knew that the party that rejected the opportunity was me instead.. So I was expecting what was cOming on the end on Sunday... how true.. tears beaming in eyes when cgl talked to me.. yup.. cuz not him, but me who stop believing in me.
indeed.. sometimes.. you listen to the wrong voices and react in the wrong manner... Let me put an end to it this time.. closure on this once and for all..

Strangely.. my iPod shuffle functions just shuffled out the sermon tracks that were totally in line of the sermon of the mount.. And some are in fact reiteration.. yes... yes.. a recalibration time..

time to leave the bean bag (literally & metaphorically) and instill the discipline back.. hmmm..

looking forward to the chio interview on ThUrs.. :)

No comments: