click me!!

Tuesday 22 May 2007

inside out..

when a shirt is turned inside out, the seams are exposed.. any coverup will too be revealed.. in short, nothing is hidden...

there is dkny tee that i bought a couple (okie.. more than that..) years back that is reversed-tailored.. ie, the seams are exposed on the exterior... it's a bold piece. cuz the inner is now the outer...

hmm after attend the sotm for past 3 weeks (by default since the start, i attend every different svc if different.. haha like sot student rite? keke.. not so soon though...) it's like going through your medical checkup, uncovering the areas that bacame weak/malfunctioned due to neglect/ wear and tear .. and fix the area up..

indeed.. the external should be reflective of the internal..

hmmm... surgical procedures will definitely involve pain.. BUT it is necessary to fix what went wrong.. without which, you will just wither away.. and not fulfilling what you are called to do...

One life, I lay at Your altar
One love, I have in You
Touch me again,
Fil me as You hold,
My outstretched hands

One word,
You know I will follow
One heart broken to You
Use me again,
Your mercy follows me
For all my days


the heartbeat of the princess... truly when you know there's nothing much more you can do by your own strength... your own capabilities.. and the unexpected happen.. it's God.. Our Creator God.. *

No comments: