click me!!

Tuesday 16 December 2008

took for granted?

boredom in me resulted in 八卦ness.. since saw some email links in my in-box on blogs of some I knew by face & name (i.e. superficially only), click on to satisfy the paparazzi in me..

I saw on the bottom of the wish list of one of these person.. was actually what I'd done it and history to me.. oh yes, that involved moo-lah.. and that person is minor in eyes of law.. (or perhaps, now no longer...) but that two courses of study - one of them is currently providing my bread & butter now - ya the bcc in acc.. haha.. the other being, the recreational commercial course that i took with fish (she was the one who got the deal...)

Had my 7th lesson @ the red dot museum.. (there is only one record label there...but don't want to list it down.. not doing free promo!) (gonna missed the 8th [& final] cuz of drama rehearsal next monday).. didn't continue the full course (the total course is 20 sessions) cuz felt that I'd enrolled in the wrong class.. I don't listen to Chinese pop (no particular reason for not doing so..) and I don't aspire to be the next superstar.. And the teacher 'beseeches" us to prepare a Chinese tune for him to comment... Okie.. I'm not a kantang. I do can crone a few Chinese tunes.. (inclusive of my sec sch & jc school anthems!) On the contrary, my command of Chinese language and fluency in that language is much more superior than english.. BUT, I just don't subscribe to Chinese pop.

What I want is to improve vocally and frankly, the music theory taught that he briefly taught interest me more (cuz the course focus was on pop vocal, hence classical theory 轻描淡写就已足够了!) Hmmm anyway, i foresee I will not be working in the town area soon (by faith!!) so, reaching tanjong pagar by 7pm would probably be a tall order for me..

Perhaps shall ask val abt her teacher.. :)

And about what's that's been harping me since... He is in control.. and if He has given the vision, He will send forth the provision... Not too bad of that "fretting" - i ended up having not much of an appetite yesterday. :)

No comments: