click me!!

Thursday 11 December 2008

a blessing in disguise??

I realized that due to the drama involvement... I won't have time for Christmas shopping.. (good for my pocket.. bad for the economy... cannot inject funds into the economy...) sAd... but at least I can stop stocking up on the "limited editions palettes".

My colleague was telling me of the 50% MNG sale.. Wa.. tempting tempting... but gotta hold the reigns.. else.. not bleeding love but bleeding moolah ... Seriously, wardrobe overflowing... and tsktsk.. i need to stop procrastinate to clear the mountainpile of clothes and be less sentimental to stuff I won't be wearing.. again.. And to take that i worn-it-twice-cuz-it-was-ridiciously-huge-but-bought-cuz-50%-sale blingbling jeans from skin to alteration {else it is VERY ugly with the excess material esp @ the butt area) ... and seriously be less sentimental and clear out the old books ( gosh, the Econs 10-years-series is still sitting somewhere in my cardboard.. and the paperbacks that were yellowed with age... - horrendous thought now.. possibility of silverfish & 小强s eeeeks! ) Shall get to work to clear them on Sat perhaps.. (the only day without drama rehearsal!)or maybe just the dumping part - else risking the dust allergy aftermath if i do major cleaning...

Hmmm but i still have lunch time to spare right? HAHA... Vivocity.. the only place to shop this christmas... (machiam like advertising for vivo.. HAHA!!)

sad.. my 20% FFF bday voucher expired.. Tsktsk.. (Ah-Q mentality will say - you save 80%!) tsktsk...

Yup, I've got too much time to spare.. hence non-sensical bimbotic posts... shall enjoy while it last...

Sigh, attending S3 this weekend (and perhaps the next) cuz of the rehearsals venue.. won't see my cgm prolly oni during christmas? or maybe after that? so sad.....

Another $ saver.. no need to do up hair & spend $ on new apparel [cuz no carolling for me - again-yup due to manymany unforeseen (though it's actually forseen but i chose not to but gotta pull out LAST min, and not sure if next year still have chance? ) and not serving choir during the xmas service].... goodie good.. tsktsk-- coldturkey treatment for the shopaholic.. haha..

No comments: