click me!!

Monday 1 December 2008

the 3 hours of editing...

Spent the last three hours plus sitting in front of my five year old HP LCD screen (oh yes, i'm still desktop bounded, the LCD monitor outlasted its' CPU, which was replaced by the 2 years + ibm - which is still going on strong - except that I'd killed the CD-RW function this morning while trying to burn kai's proposal to vory - Not too sure how i killed the CD-RW drive though.. but the CD-R burning function still alirite.. Hmmm think will get a lappy when budget allows.. I'd digressed.. !!) updating my CV - hmm realised I'd some typos in the previous cv.. T_T" think my eyes are brighter/sharper now.. haha..

Was rather hesitant whether to push the submit button.. but felt challenged to step out of the comfy zone during service.. Oh well, I'd already submitted.. so come what may... Just an application... Keeping fingers cross (though seriously, if I work there instead.. it'll be a chore to head down for choir prac @ JW... oh well.. I'm thinking so far ahead.....)

Now, wonder should i send my updated CV to the headhunter who called me a couple of weeks back.. Perhaps, I should.. but I don't want to do tax related stuff woah...

Was at the SITEX on sat.. Tanah Merah Platform was people mountain people sea... Singapore in midst of technical recession?? Judging from the number of LCD TVs in the taxi queue @ foyer 2 and the throngs of people in Hall 5/6 .. I beg to differ... Despite not being a techkie.. I was tempted by the Sony Vaio CR series.. it's $300 off the market price of $1999.. but the ibm still functioning.. the beckoning voice of iPod/ nano/ iPhone.. Was rationalising to recontract earlier (by paying more... ) to buy the iPhone @ the Apple booth when in my unglam (tank top, shorts - okie, not to bad.. just not glam - the fit to go tampines mall outfit) state, i was poked by e.. Haiz.. so unglam..but then again.. what's the big fuss.. haha.. he saw me in my ugly fat state... back to phone.. my w660 is cracking up (literally cracked and connection loosening..) Pray that it'll last till the magical 18th month to qualify for "legal" recontract... ( a few more months)

Side-track.. the thanksgiving service... it was a short service but none the less.. Wow! Had not been sowing in all the A&B ( think my first A&B was in 2001/2 ) and i've yet come to the stage that the reaping has outweight the sowing.. BUT all in all.. I was reminded of the many tiny miracles life-saving moments. and was reminded that THE best has yet to come.. the new thing that He's reminding me of.. what I'm doing now is definitely nothing new/fresh.. so i wonder if it is...

Been blabbering.. Need to zzzz.. Trying to hit the treadmill for 5k in the AM.. Dec 7 is approaching and e set me the target to complete within 45min!! To me.. it's a goal too far stretch now... Anyway, it's my first 10 k ma.. so... haha.. aiming for not more than the hours I put in my application form which was 1hour 20min... haha..
Good morning...

No comments: