click me!!

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Time waits for no one..

The first line of a song which I rather like in my sch days.. (oh yes, the name of this group now comensurate the date the WTC crash..)..

yep, time waits for no one, hence down with procrastination...

Year 2008 is coming to a close. As a reflection, the response to the summary of events of the 2008 till date , from a man on street's viewpoint is probably one filled with the unmentionables signs.. otherwise denoted as the @#!!$$ ..  I reckoned.  Hmmm you lose some, you gain some.

Recently, in the midst of an msn conversation with one I assumed is a neutral party in which the "victim" poured her injustices ( during the active saga period)... I was indigant to learn that the response to the whole saga was "neither angry/ bitter". Hmm, angry? Gee, fact of the matter is that my anguish/ betrayal/ disappointment  were not laundered to any third parties cuz I didn't wish to create the feeling of bias among the common acquaintances which the "victim" and i shared. Yet, from some neutral third parties' mouth, the person did otherwise.. so I became the villiant in the saga! Oh well, forget it!  I don't want the blood in my hand.. Pass the salt!  Yet, to poke at the scab which has grown over the wound is not advisable at the current moment. Frankly, bff is now like a joke to me.. thanks a lot. In situation that I encounter salt,  I will bear in mind that salt are crystals too.. (Translate: Crystals aren't opaque, light passes through crystal.. hence you can look thru them.)

Pass the salt... Next..

Sorta regretted crawling for 5 minutes during the run.. :( sad.. timing ain't that bad but surely it's not my best. Imagine I still have energy to do so many things after the run and no muscle aches or whatsoever the next day...  At least, there's still next year to makeup for it.  On a happier note.. the ego me is happy to find out that her timing was a tad speedier than her fit-ex colleague from iras - (whom she bumped into in gym last sat b4 the run and on the day of run itself) as well as peeps that she knew who ran the same course as her.. okie...ego me..  Crush that!!

oh no.. no more time to waste here... another rehearsal this evening.. thought I could make it to the gym for an hour or so... sigh, gotta lug my shoes  & stuff to & fro.. Attempting to rise a little earlier tmw ( crossing fingers that it'll end before 1030 tonite!) sad.. might miss cg the next two weeks.. (but am "excused" wo.. haha)...

to be continued..  would try to parablise on something I read somewhere soon..

No comments: