click me!!

Sunday 14 December 2008

There's something about Mary..

There is indeed something about her.. the "simply believe & obey" attitude..
Oh.. I'm not talking about the movie with the same title.. (incidentally, I do like the movie.. haha.. cuz it's hilarious..and movie with ben stiller is never fails to cheer me up... )

Mary.. hmm what a coincidence that the sermon that kai prepared for cg revolved ard Mary. Cuz earlier in the day, I was commenting aloud (via msn convo with ast) that I hope I would be like Mary when that call comes again..

Ooooo.. which brought to mind what He gently told me during the drama rehearsal on thurs.. Nah, not revealing the plot here.. but I couldn't stop the tears from rolling.. cuz the past falls haunt... Am i the "sucker" for failure reminiscences that refuse to move on? or it is just too comfortable to "torture" self with the failure to meet the 6 months deadline.. Man, if I know the cascading effects of that bo-chupness to what will really happen, I don't think I would take that lightly... Or perhaps, during the 6 months grace period, I'd done things by how man will do things, not looking thru' His lens... Cuz I'd taken the call too lightly? Yet, humbled by the fact, he overlook the imperfection and still render me qualified for the race...

Now when people ask what do you forsee yourself in doing (ministry-wise) in the future? in choir? or... I think I'm living in the vacation mode long enough, yet I know, choir-wise, I feel fun and joy (like how i feel joining an cca or taking those general electives modules during my uni-days... - ie recreational.. satisfy what I enjoy doing....Yet, it's not the core esessential module...)

I wish I could be like Mary, and simply believes.. and wait for the kairos moment...

No comments: