click me!!

Friday 12 December 2008

cherry stalk knotted..

As i was happily savoring the remaining of my bowl of cherries, I decided to do a yoga stunt with the cherry stalk with my tongue.. 
the bowl of cherries...


Cherry stalk no. 1 (took abt five minutes... trying to visualise the knotting process...) . 



Being bored still, decided to try to do it within shorter time....SO i take another cherry, finish the juicy fruit.. and haha begin attempt no. 2

the stalk...



 
the 2nd knot!! Did it in abt 2 minutes... i think...

Yup.. I'm that bored... Think my tongue has innate yoga ability.. :) woo.. my man (whoever he is?) should be a happy person (as ast pointed out - cuz i'd used it in my msn nick, so he commented...haha) - why ah? haha... *blush* *shy* Pretends to be ignorant.. haha


the happy twin knots!

Oh man.. I'm really bored!

No comments: