click me!!

Friday 15 June 2007

Ocean 13

Yeah... I caught Ocean 13 with joyce and corinth.. Think I haven't been catch a movie for a looong time... It was hilarious ( the last time i laugh genuinely hard was @ Benny Hinns' meeting.. ) though some jokes are rather crap.. but i'm in the crappy mood..

hmmm good comic relief after the eventful GSS challenge.. Not the team leaders' fault.. Guess that we played a part too .. by not forsee the "what ifs". Enuff said.. at least the members had fun...

hmmm.. back to Ocean thirteen .. George Clooney and Brad Pitt still look yummilious.. haha.. and i adore the geekish looking Matt Damon too.. ahah.. hmmm good that I didn't fall trap to sleep demon.. cuz it was a long day (of lo-boing) and eventful evening.. and watching a movie @ 2150.. hmmm had a great talk with joyce and corinth... :)

let me start on the "thank You" cards...

No comments: