click me!!

Saturday 30 June 2007

10th day into the Job..

and loving every minute of it.. (and yes.. even to wOrk alternate Sat) at least you are being appreciated.. and your boss is willing to believe in you..

Frankly, the pace is increasing.. yes.. at day no. 10. Hmmm well.. and by rule of thumb, i think anything with the letter "G, S or T" will come to me... oh yes.. Cuz... I'm supposed to be more "learned" than the other "old birds" in this rather "new" revenue generator for the govt . . . ahha.. BUT felt pleased with myself on this exempt supply issue that an SBU approached us for help.. and heehee.. All glory to Him ( there is the desperate cry for help when this was assigned to me.. cuz i know zitch about the energy market... Thank U Holy Spirit for the divine guidance..) Had a last minute meeting with the GM/ and two other gals from the SBU side with my SM.. Glad the experience i'd at the tax auth came in handy.. ahha.. :)

Hmm oh.. today must be the day I met MANY choir members aside from choir prac.. during lunch time, saw this big sized bro from choir @ Vivo.. don't know his name.. then i walked passed mike on my way back to office after lunch.. (only realised was him until a few sec later.. ) then followed by rongz on my way home (still @ vivo) then another sop gal (which i forgot her name.. but she knew mine.. ops..) @ tangs.. then another choir sis @ Harbourfront station.. think her name is faith.. oo.. and mel during the fire drill this morning..
Wa..

hmmm i've a feeling that this sweet gal from the grp acc seated next to me in office is a fellow harvester... hmm cuz overheared something abt the offering form... the envelope passed to jimmy.. and printing the form... hmmm familar rite? and.. there's a cgl with her name having cg tonite... I don't reckon it's so similar in other churches too rite.. and hmmm ahah.. shall find out next week... :) haha..

Hmmm another peeve.. the NON-reply smses.. URgh..

Oh... yeah.. my cgl is back 4 good .. (and a ditzy member actually asked him when u going back taipei AFTER steven mentioned during pM debrief that he's glad that ryan's back.. eh.. ditzy & dense.. haha DnD.. ops!) :) But really grateful to my current cgl. steven, who really helped me grow to who i am (okies.. not that much but he sieved the nasty side away but the countless discipling sessions.. okie.. not that much.. but enough to teach me NOt to put that on again...) hmmm YET.. would i sink back to the comfortable state again... hmmm.. I hope not.. I don't want to...

hmmm happy happy state... in spite of the imperfections of things.. :)

Thank YOu Jesus.. :)

No comments: