click me!!

Thursday 7 June 2007

Emerged...

haven't been blogging.... it was an awesome weekend.... tiring but mind-blowing.. and loved.. and very humbled... (in the good way)

in midst of emerge.. I get to help out (as one of the "ah yee"s la.. haha I'm a ah yee by name.. no pun intended.. haha) & attend ming & gary's wedding.. (tsk.. too bad i've a bad hair day and the dear videoguy decided to close up on me while in ming's room... tsktsk...) it was a funny sabo time cuz the guys entourage are mostly from DM (revelation married pple oso can be "ah yee and ah zeks.. but i guess it's up to the couple ba..) bUt the ushers leaders were power gals lo.. (all are from UM except me.. haha).. what to say.. except that I'm very glad for ming to find her soul mate. woo ..and happy to see my long-away cgl, ryan, finally...

side track.. I'm glad that the "mini-forest" is well received.. ahah... think beatrice was fascinated that the mini-forest grass patch is Stretchable.. (cuz ivory upgraded the angpow box size for wedding dinner.. ) keke.. think vory and i were rather proUd of the angpOw box and guest book... will insert picture when uploaded.. phone recharging now..

speaking of phone.. my brother bLessed me with the shiny blue SE Z610i haha... (cuz he think it's too "ku niang".. and he thought the phone was not of trade-in value... well.well.. he didn't demand it back even though now he realised that it's worth $150 trade in.. haha.. just checked the price.. RP $497..without line..) tHank God for the material blessing... and haha.. shopping money for my ho chi minh trip on fri.. (not much but at least a bitsy cuz this month my pay will be halved..)

hmm back to emerge...

well.. the Only session that I didn't sit in the main hall - S5.. not that we (cgl, cherie, charlene, long and me ) were late.. bUt were doing the admin and last min rescue session for S6 & S7.. Not much results BUT we received more than we had expected.. the presence in the overflow area was overwhelming.. OR perhaps it's not the venue.. it's the heart... Simple message YET... reminded us of the very first time when we encountered Jesus.. aNd truly.. man may not see BUT God see.. well... the encounter was beyond words... Truly Greater things ahead....

Sunday S8 was awesome... THe LAST trumpet... and it's in our hands...

All in all.. it can be just hype unless you translate the experience and revelation into ACTION... So.. watch this space for more....

p.s. Freedom from Shenton Way sooooooon! Woo ho! Actually I've only 5 more working days. Today (thurs) on course.. Fri leaving for HCM.. left 5 more working days... wo ho!!!! then two unpaid leave haha.. then off to keppel! (yUp.. that's where i'm going...! not the industrial sites.. but keppel corp. >.<)

No comments: