click me!!

Monday 25 June 2007

blessed..

I love my saturdays and sundays..

For the very 1st time since ... hmm the old iras days... I have to work on Saturday.. And well.. frankly, i guess i looked forward to it though.. (a stark difference from the reluctance to get to the building next to Lau Pa Sat.. history.. case closed.. just that it adds to the glam factor in my CV.. haha..)

Guessed that I was rather tired after working half a Sat.. so service wasn't that awake.. nope. din zzz but the freezing cold wind help to awaken my soul.. but.. I love Sunday service.. i guess I am not that pre-occupied.. For once.. I get to sit and be with the cg (ok.. not that many today..) and really be ministered... Glad that I was not asked to sing though.. cuz else, how can i step into what He has planned for me... if i'm so pre-occuppied with serving.. AND... service today was a more depth kinda message.. I like.. (I guess i always have this hunger for MORE knowledge/ revelation of His Words.... haha.. typical s'porean mindset of more is good..... but good in this sense.. haha).

And.. spend some good quality time with joyce this weekend.. dinner after service on sat.. watched "Surf Up" after s2. I like the movie.. Simple.. touching.. and the interesting thing is that God loves to speak to me through movies.. :)

hmm... tired now.. it's been a long weekend.. (not the lobo kind.. but I love every moment of it... ) gotta be alert for the workshop tmw.. :) So blessed that I'm doing what i like.. :) (at least for this season of my life... )

Oh yes.. the full set of the Mr Beans are sitting happily on my bed now.. (haha.. they are such happy jolly beans to look at..!) Ha.. guess only joyce & r8ch knows how happy this smiley bean can brighten my day.. Ya.. cheap thrill for a good cause (50% of proceeds goes to charity...)

will continue again soon..

No comments: