click me!!

Sunday 17 June 2007

the most minute thing in life... will make a huge difference..

Envelope and Lighter... Both share a common attribute.. At least to me... What?? Make a guess?
1. you can get them for less than S$1 in value? that's true
2. readily purchaseable from most convenience stall? somewhat close.. after the real reason is revealed..
3. insignificant stuff? hmmm, yeah...
4. Things that you won't carry them around 24-7. (Unless you always have letter to post - these days.. most pple don't snail mail anymore, save for the telco bills.. bills.. etc. OR you are a chimmey puffer.. translate : the tobacco addict... one who don't treasure life... ok.. i shall end here.. cuz it will lead to another long debate...)
5. A precious lesson. yup! Huh? (that's what you will be thinking..)

Yes. all of the above.

Had a sudden inkling that the while B4 envelope (& the form) would be required cuz thurs was an outreach.. and just in case anyway.. CUZ a few weeks ago.. I got a little talk frm my cgl cuz this... (cuz this is one of the small things I ought to take note of... but due to my negligence and the confused state of mind of .. am i in or out.. ya.. decided not to bring And haha.. the ONLY one week that I didn't prepare.. i hit the jackpot.)

So I thought I learnt the lesson.. NOPE. Actually, I thought that one of the guys would have a lighter (not that they are puffers.. but lighter is like a guys' thing.. [well.. mini lesson: don't leave your destiny in hands of others AND ya.. pple usually don't carry lighters unless they smoke.. ]) BUt.. NOPE.. I should have listen to that little thought ballon that says "bring the lighter as well.." Nah.. I chose to assume that sOMEone will have it..

Ookie.. lighter is for the cake to celebrate Christina's birthday... (obv rite.. well in case some thought it's for some silly reason.. like? eh.. for mischief? ) Cake...another long story... fortunately did not leave it to hands of others again.. bought it after soundcheck.. queued... phonecall of for additional item.. time was ticking fast.. gotta report by 1640... long queue for drinks.. received items by 1640.. sped down.. back at holding area 1644.. thank God i made it.. :)

well cake with candle without being lit up.. kinda crappy situation rite? I will feel silly too.. So sorry to put my cgl at a spot... Thank God afterwhich i remedied the situation a bit by having the precious envelope & form.. what i decided to bring out last minute... (else i think i will get double dosage earlier on... )

Okie.. lesson for today: (like how every episode of Happy Tree Friends will end! okie i watched that BUT i don't have violent/saddistic inclination). Be prepared @ all times. Don't neglect the things that seemed mundane. And don't ever ignore the SMall voice in the background even it seemed "duh?"

okie.. more than one lesson... actually nothing new.. JUST a reminder...

ha... shOp for nice lighter during GSS or overseas trip.. ANYone going oseas can get me kawaii lighter.. remembered i saw quirky ones in HK.

So, another COMPULSORY item in my bag : A lighter.. (hmm can use as 防狼器too.. haha

No comments: