click me!!

Friday 23 January 2009

Spring cleaning...

Oh yes, my room is still in a mess.. my old textbooks and notes still hiding in the cupboard.. Read: they are at least a decade old... Don't think i will ever flip my 'O' leved biology textbook - it was my fave text - though not my favorite subjects.. oh well.. the fave was maths.. oh well incidentally, those two were my best grades.. haha.. read: I am actually ONL:Y figures-inclined in the academic years.. which explains the blues i get from working.. at least currently... sigh.. i'm JUST not the practical typesy! Prehaps it runs in the family - at least my generation :: my bro writes for a living..oh well.. i wish i've the gusts like him to work in the industry that was contrastly different to his bac. perhaps it's about time...

Frankly, my face was longer than a horse's after receiving that white envelope.. (same feeling as receivng that white envelope after the bv audition.. )oh well.. it's just as well.. but then again.. that pertains to the rewards (or whatsoever) that comemsurates the degree of effort place into the work. Definitely was adversely affected by the lowlow valleys in 08..

Still I was reminded that all these pertained to last year..Principle of sowing and reaping.. you sow rotten apples, you get rotten apples.. At least, I reap real friends in return.. and the chance to restore..

Okie.. spring cleaning the phyiscal room after cg later..

meanwhile, almost dragged my feet to the instalment three of the workshop with bro Poh. Was reminded of His omnipotence.. and yes, all those acts that may seemed insignificant to me, were special and important to Him.. But, still I was holding back.. or rather.. perhaps the passion level has depleted greatly due to... BUT I guess the past few months of pampering (ie. idling...) was long enough..  And yes, I still need to give steven an answer... when? Time to throw away the old and look forward to the new.. 

And haha.. val, I'll prolly contact your "cher: soon since haha even the mass workshop that the zone has arranged will be taught by ur cher.. though of course much cheaper.. but it falls on sat and i have to work (drag!) but i think i can afford a one on one.. yes, despite the miserable amt of monetary reward.. oh well. at least with that.. I tithed,, and fulflled the buidling fund - partially.. should be done deal by Apr. oh well.. at least I still get to fulfill that vow , Though my carnal mind was telling me.. don't and treat yourself to the gadgets or the list of material wants to satisfy the soul.. but nah, that didn't work.. so.. :) delay = x = denial.

And out of the blue during the session, suddenly remembered what someone said (think was eugene) had prayed for me a few years ago.. that he saw steel bars after steel bars being instilled in me.. and that Holy Spirit reminded me that those are still there..

Time to throw away the old and embrace the new... faith and fear can't co-exist. Now I know why faith has been hiding..

No comments: