click me!!

Friday 16 January 2009

A bitsy butterflies...

Frankly, what I am tasked to do tonight is in fact the segment that I found most challenging (aside from the word) - cuz you gotta be quick thinking and ya, know how to wrap up nicely and appropriately.. - This was in fact one of the segments that i tried to siam while i was helping out ( with no sucess..) cuz public speaking ain't my forte..

Was rather surprised to receive a text from charlene to ask me take tis segment - cuz ya, I'm "post-less" one ma (and usually these are done by the cgc - me 无名小卒 mah) ahha.. at most, I do songsheets (haha effortless for me one...). I'm still in the unique-circumstance of transit ( i hope the admin matters will be sorted out soon.. it's been 6 months already!) and doing birthdays.. (haha very low-level activity)... Nah, I will just render my help in ways that I could.. the title.. i already realised is just a title.. 稍微有点"看破红尘" (okay, not to that extreme..)

Hmmm, that being said.. I was glad it has been a refreshing week so far.. Monday night was supposed to meet cgl, steven, for a fellowship/sharing session with some of the other members which last min became a mega-session of goal-setting session. Frankly, I'm pretty amazed at the 轻浮 attitude some have towards the goal-settings.. I thought we are responisble for setting our own goals, and not brainstorming with one another for the goals for meant for yourself? Oh well, what steven shared was really word from heaven.. Plan.. Dream Big... Live it Up.. Throughout the past few weeks.. big thoughts that have popped up in the course of time (obviously not come to pass yet) reappeared... Why not right?

That being said, there still a long way to go on the road to recovery... at least I'm on my way.. Can't imagine how life will be should I have stayed on.. ( gosh! good grief not!)

And last nite sharing session with bro Poh was yet another recharing session.. Though the  "thomas" nature came up - the doubting nature.. cuz ya, majority of those present were either :guitarist, worship leaders or cgl or pcgl.. saya = none of the above = just a normal choir member..  Yet i was reminder of this.. that if He has not called, I would not be here... repent..

Was pretty surprised that feli jio-ed me to her condo gym before cg starts.. haha .. oh well.. it's good to have a workout buddy.. yay! healthy day today... (after the pack of bee hoon consumed...) haha.. Shall not have butterflies cuz me just a vessel ma.. and haha I know the default line to wrap up... though that's not very good lor..

And I will seriously consider about the val's suggestion.. :) just need to email her right??

No comments: