click me!!

Sunday 18 January 2009

Dawn


Pix was taken sometime ago in cab on my way to work. Love the sight of sunrise. Reminds me of God's creations. Like you and i. 
And dawn comes after dusk. What's true in the natural applies to the spiritual. Isn't that what unique of the Bible? Truth will only unfold to those who diligently seek and find. 


After cg on Fri, whle talking to a member, I was truly dismayed to hear from her that she found the Bible irrelevant and boring. And she's supposedly a cgc! Man, what kind of spirit will she impart to those in her group? She prefers to read books of teachers' of great faith like Dr Cho, then to get first hand revelation from God.
Pauline and I tried to encourage her to start seeking God for first hand revelation but she seemd ah unmoved.
Guess this the consequence of the 'convenience' society. And even aftr so many personal sessions with the cgl, still have not caught his spirit. Maybe some peeps are denser. I pray for conviction to strike her.
Anyway dawn comes after dusk. I think 2009 is gonna be a different year.

Exciting. Yah, being 'parablictic' here.

Bloggìng frm w660i, enroute to jw. :-)

No comments: