click me!!

Saturday 2 February 2008

the shopaholic princess

I guessed it's to make up for the no-indulgence on self during christmas, I've been replenishing my wardrobe recently... within a week.. And yes, I know that I've only One body & One pair of feet.. but one gotta pamper oneself once a while right? At least these are not designer togs but just those mid-range brands.. :) anyway.. I'm boosting the economy ma.. *lame excuse* but still under 1k so.. not that bad right? >.<

And yes... I'm falling in love with LVER togs.. woo i like their paper bags too.. Bought a lovely black dress & a white/blue strippy top.. (oh yes, i know i have too many black dresses le, but...) And zara has some lovely stuff too.. :)

And shoes... added 4 pairs to my growing collection.. I kinda like the designs from this local brand pazzion and yes.. I bought this lovely pair of mary jane -type heels from river island for only $50 yesterday...

Oh well.. the problem of working near vivocity... it's bring out the shopaholic nature in me again... Oh well.. happy happy day.. :)

No comments: