click me!!

Saturday 2 February 2008

Cab.Taxi.

Yes, I know that its more pricey to travel via cab/ taxi with the fare hike, especially during the peak hours ( 35% of the fare instead of a flat $2 rate ANd ERP charges... Thank goodness I'm no longer working in the CBD area...else CBD charges too..)

Ironically, I've been taking cab to work/svc almost every day since last week as I tried to sneak in a few more winks.. Oh well, buying time with money.. and travel in comfort without having stand all the way from pasir ris to harbourfront and walking that tunnel when changing from east-west line to nel line.. Oh well, trade-off between money and time.. :)

Yet I think I've pampered myself long enough... (hmm spending $30 every morning to work is a bit steep... for my current paycheck...) Time to learn sign up for the basic theory... :) and yeap to purchase a beetle !

No comments: