click me!!

Wednesday 20 February 2008

back to work...

after 3days of medical leave. Sigh.. Flus- galore: gastric flu & common flu.. I guessed it's due to lack of rest... Or self-inflicted? Had not been taking regular meals.. i guessed that attributed to the "gas" build up within my stomach cavity. Yet.. sometimes..I just don't feel like eating. or perhaps, there ain't sufficient motivation for me to overcome the lethargy to consume food.. Sad.. perhaps a psychological problem....

Alternate my mon & tues between sleeping.. and tv napping (the effect of the medicine just knocked me out soon after consumption) and mugging (yup, self-inflicted "torture" of choosing a course that has two written exams, plus assignments and pop quizzes over just two months.. fortunately, i'm not paying for it.. but then again.. i think i enjoy studying.. hehe) And just realised that the quiz today was called off- cuz I didn't check my mail box while on mc.. Sigh.. at least i need not cram that much this week..) oh well..

I wonder did i make a wrong decision to stay.. sigh..

No comments: