click me!!

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Growth

Growth is the by product of yourself.

I'm doing some archiving of the ancient blogs since 2004... Can't believe how naive i sound (and juvenile and childish at times... and it was horrendous english that I'd blogged in.. )

Oh man.. I've grown older.. to a certain extent, like what Long said, I've matured to the level whereby whatever happen, I'll not leave church.. Yet, I also realised that whatever I did not resolve at the lower level 3 - 4 years ago accumulated and yes, I've to resolve it at a much higher (and yes, painful) level.

As I was going through the age old posts ( I'm only into the 4th months only), I was shown a larger picture of the various "whys" that I've been asking myself a month ago... I was pretty amazed by myself too.. I realised - I've lost "THAT".. I need to find "THAT" back..

And yes, it is ridiculous to think that you can solve a problem by doing things the usual way.. So.. I've to do something different.. (definitely not by doing nothing..)

And I realised what a workaholic I've been.. and yes, it's time to take a recourse.. And yes.. I still hold on to what I've seen. Though it is a Mount Everest to scale in 2008 compared to the bukit timah hill in various points in past..

I wish I could "dwell in the little world of my own".. Yet I know others can, I can't. I read in my earlier post of eons ago... "I aspire to inspire". Aspiration is not sufficient.. time to put words into action...

I was reading one of the many unfinished books sitting on my shelf- Why did God says in 1 Jn 5:4:
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Which explains why we have to go through testings, situations.. If we have nothing to overcome, how can we be termed as overcomers??

Rom 8: 28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


And music... I can't never live without... and it will come to pass... and with this note... I need to go find THAT back...

No comments: