click me!!

Saturday 23 February 2008

the ... ... ... ... post

I feel like can of coke that has just been shaken...

exploding with words & words within.. yet.. dunno whether to start.. oh yeah, verbal diarrhoea.. oh well.. maybe another day...

Despite the luxurious 3 hours of sleep after returning home @ the break of dawn after the o'nite prayer meeting.. i feel wide*awake! I guessed I'm used to sleeping few hours a day... due to my peculiar sleeping habits.. OH yes.. my tax law paper is on nEXt Wed and I HAVE NOT really prepared... Oh gee... Gotta read thru the numerous cases in the remaining three days...

Felt a pinch to waste a quarter of hundred to cab down to jw again (cuz i sneak winks till 12noon..) I figured I'd spend at least a couple hundred on cab in Feb alone... sigh on the early call time and to work. this luxury has to cease ... else will be burning a hole in my pockets..

Happy to receive my latest purchase from kelly's site from da boss personally! :) *an impulse purchase on Thur to pacify myself...* oh well...

Tired now.. sang both s1 & s2.. enjoyed my dinner with mandy @ sakae sushi@ whitesands... :) (negative effect: the bloatedness... despite not eating much... seriously my digestive system is cracking up...)

Oh yes .. bit of pity that couldn't attend all the weekend svcs cuz at 2 locations.. the only consolation is that i can sing all 4.. and attend 2.. seems to be flowing back in place again (painful but God... ) i don't know how long it's gonna to take... but was seriously reminded of the Esau's plight and Rom 11:29 during last night pm.. (and i almost didn't make it to the arab street thingy... cuz...)

Oh well.. gotta sort it out lo.. cuz this is a prerequisite to the next stage ...

No comments: