click me!!

Friday 25 January 2008

thank U..

Had been tearing a lot this week... Some were artificial tears (I'd an eye infection); most were genuine though...

a post of thanksgiving with regards to tOday...

r8ch
I'm one right stubborn mule. think rAch has tried her utmost best to persuade me not to when she learnt what I might... this afternoon... (after i sms her if she wanna catch Shanghai blues... the cheena musical - keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get the corporate px tix).. not that i don't wanna tell u more but it was BAD timing.. my office is OPEN...

cLaire
Finally got the chance to talk with claire... cuz went to her cg today.. :) thanks for praying for me dear.. *muaks* i love her preaching.. her energiser bunny like energy despite of her hectic hectic schedule... Thank U for ya lovely gift that i really love.. i like lamb!! yep, your msg tOnite was a timely one... I'll practise and tell you my decision.. when confirmed...

jadyn- hehe though i never call u that
was surprised u intro me as liyi to ur cg.. love talking to you... U really want more hangers?? take care of yourself and do make the appointment ok.. :) health is more impt!!

ming
had a lovely evening with u & lil sophie on wed... :) can't wait to see lil sophie popping out!!

sandi
it was a lovely evening.. with you.. thanks for taking time out this evening and enjoyed our chat in ur car along kembagan mrt ! will miss ya when u leave for switzerland next monday... love ya gal..

vOry
inspite of ultra busy work... thanks for being with me - in spirit - for these time.. especially these two weeks... i love U!!

long
so sorry that i'd put you through my nonsensical prima-donna defiant act since that fateful monday evening ... thank you for the encouraging words - despite my oh so -ve remarks... for bearing with me.. and ... when i get out of the spoilt brat routine... i will talk to you...

last but not least...
God.. who is still faithful when I'm faithless... who loves me when i don't ...

No comments: