click me!!

Monday 28 January 2008

service excellence

Once again.. kudos to mio. I think i'd made it to the "blacklist"... Hey it's not my fault. My residence line went DEAD for past two weeks and i made a service call last mon - the tech staff said they will look into it and call me back. No news. I called again this morning.. the helpdesk said s0meone will called me within a few hours. NO ONE called after 12 hours. Oh well... i spent 20 minutes on my mobile phone trying to tell this guy over the hotline to get someone to check the wall connection.. He seemed to be rather helpful initially trying to troubleshoot over the phone but i was trying to tell him there is nothing wrong with the modem.. but the phoneline... Well.. guessed my persistence to complain tested his patience and haha he lost his cool - cuz he tried to say he will get a technician to call back when they could come down... (duh? and they could actually make an appointment right on spot and yet he proposed a call back AND sad to say.. out of the 10+ times i called regarding the mio issue - first the installation extra charges, then the wrong billing, now the non-working phoneline only twice did the person called back. SAD! Service excellence??

Sigh.. I should switch back to analogue instead.

No comments: