click me!!

Friday 18 January 2008

pretty pink

Sad to say that my Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones that served me well since the mini day had finally R.I.P this morning as music can only stream thru the right side... Contemplated in getting the same replacement (the free earphones that came with my iPod was kindly "donated" to a cab uncle days after I acquired the iPoddie . so "generous" of me rite?) but the deterrant was the price. $69 (ok the price remained the same per my acquisition 2+ years ago despite inflation...) for a normal sound quality earphones... oh well..

Being handicapped without music, lunchtime today was a trip to Best. Oh well spent 15 minutes circling the store searching for the earphones (which interesting was under a section called "home-improvement"). Came across the portable DVD players - woo perhaps will get one of them when i lay hands on the year end bonus-pro-rated, after anb pledge so i can indulged on my bro's dvd collection that he brought back for review... one of which i'd "speed-watch" the korean drama that's now screening over channel U...)

Saw this lovely pink
Sennheiser noise-isolating earphone, but was not prepared to splurge.. so settled for a lower priced one instead.. A Japanese brand i reckon.. Came with a pretty casing of different designs & color - to match the colored piece on the earphone. Deliberated over the "hibicus-motif " vs the "Orchid-motif" casing. Chose the Orchid one cuz it's pink!

Here it is:

With the packaging... (the pink sumajin in the background is not included...)


Happily linked to winterberries (i.e the iPod)
Happy pink day!

No comments: