click me!!

Monday 21 January 2008

eYes... red...

it's a medical condition.. not the emotional one.. (i.e. swollen eyes are not a consequence of oh well.. the past events.)

Saturday morning... after yet another rocky flight on friday and a teary nite.. composed a long sms and after long deliberation... i sent it.. Oh well, no reply... saw Claire at the conference rooom area.. so happy to see her, but she was talking to her members ... still the short hihi cheered me up a lil. Attended s1 after singing.. Glad that I did.. * Felt so loved/ recharged/ reassured in the secret place*. Being a responsible lamb... i texted another msg. Hopefully a closure to this. . . (was touched by a what seemed to be nature gesture of Kedy.. Despite not being ard for so long, she sensed something was amiss and called me after the abrupt flight. . unlike the many... oh welll.. perhaps the happy portrayal works or discernment is not at work... ) . Anyway, at least things seem clearer now...

Sunday morning... oh well there is a concurrence on the environment overhaul. if that's what makes me comfortable. Seriously, what makes me most at ease was to well.. be Home... bUt i guessed that's not really a logical reply. Oh well... wait and see...

Choir event @ sentosa was fun.. at least take my mind off this pending issue for three hours... guess maybe that's the source of my eye infection too... should be rather bad, cuz was given two days of mc..

No comments: