click me!!

Wednesday 22 August 2007

to do OR not to do?

last saturday.. I reluctantly stood there.. I know HE was the least pleased with my physical protrayal of "I'm perfectly fine with that" yet the inner me was crying out "I hate it here".. For once.. smiling during pnw WAS a falsified one... repent.. repent..soon (yet not too soon actually) the whining me began to cease and yes.. flashbacks.. right from the start.. this dissatisfaction started to arise... 6 years... to continue marching on spot or move forward... what ryan spoke to me two months ago came back to play... AND it couldn't be just pure coincidence that the message that Dr Joyce Meyer gave was "seizing the moment"... it was God.. made a decision to obey that Voice within..



Today.. I have a prior engagement that was made weeks ago after much efforts to find a day that all can make it - the celebration dinner for the basketball tournament (one of the gal team clinched the second placing.. so the prize money was decided on dinner for all).. yet.. chose not to.. cuz important pm that arose last weekend.. Glad that i made the right choice..

and oso decided not to sing - somehow i felt that i need to be around.. And ya, i realised why.. cuz something happened to pl's bro, hence couldn't be ard.. and ya.. now the cg is like 3 into 1.. AND yes... I feel genuinely happy to have done what I'd done tonight... i felt God smiling at me that the princess has finally awoke...The trade off between wine&merry vs this (plus the timely word from Dr Joshua Hong & the fresh touch...) the latter choice anytime... :)


pondering.. don't want to make a hasty decision... it's not easy to make..


LAst nite, while waiting for bus home@ the compass point busstop.. was listening to 33, from Corrinne May's new album.. was rather overwhelmed.. especially touched by the lyrics.. (hopefully the other commuters waiting for bus din notice the streaming tears..) Nah, not 33 yet.. yet at the age of 33, what would i have done for He who died for me @ 33??

Suddenly, the events of the past has just became clear so clear.. why the delay of 7 years [from 14yrs-when i flipped the small green book and made the most important prayer in my life in my bedroom in bedok nth to 21 yrs: where i found home..:)]... why the delay of yet another 3 years (like the potter and clay= period of molding, shaping. firing, on the shelf...etc) :)

No comments: