click me!!

Thursday 23 August 2007

missing

i think i misplaced my make-up pouch last saturday(not sure how BUT i thought i put in back into my bag after touching up after soundcheck, someone skim it from my bag while i was not ard?* my bag's zipper was faulty..maybe someone "ninja" it.. OR ??).... SAD.. cuz the contents are rather pricey.. my two pots of Stila eye shimmer.. my new Stila blusher.. my Stila lip glaze,, my almost new OPI new balm... my eye primer.. what else.. reckon $200? :(

hence.. having NOT much of a choice.. i made a trip to my fave make-up counter @ Tangs Orchard.. and spent quite a lot.. *happy though.. cuz the amount i spent entitled me to a lovely girly Stila Tote & makeup pouch & a lovely eyeshadow/lip/cheek platte. *okie, i've the choice to purchase the more economical brands found in pharmacy... but hmm.. it's worth it!** anyway.. there's the 12% rebate.. well.. sad that some of the stuff i wanna to get was *out of stock*.. :(

No comments: