click me!!

Saturday 25 August 2007

881

I think i must be "kan-tang" person.. (Jagabee!!) Accompanied my mom to watch the ge-tai movie... Was rather expectant bUT to great disappointment.. spent more than half the time reading the subtitles (alternating between English & Chinese) cuz I don't comprehend the language- oh yes.. i'm born and bred here.. just that i don't speak the dialect.. Okie.. thumbs up for the protrayal of the RICH Asian/ s'porean culture of "staged performance for the annual event of the nether world.." in the movie.. Interesting and colorful costume design.. that aside.. the jokes that the audience laughed their head off.. I was puzzled.. what that made the movie bearable.. the hunky male lead.. :) eye candy..

Would treat myself to "hairspray" - not the styling prdt, but the retro-theme movie.. Or to watch Ratatouille again.. it's such a funny & heart-warming treat!!

No comments: