click me!!

Tuesday 14 August 2007

actions+words+actions+ words = trust misappropriated

ten days since i last dropped a post here... there are moments that I almost wanted to lash out in vivid details ... but I chose not to.. but perhaps now in the parable form

well.. in short time span of ONE month++... the words/actions from the same source really mulitiplied the negative vibes of whom i regarded as a better friend?....it will take time to establish that level of trust again... perhaps it was a blind spot... or perhaps it was the added load... but still... the trust is lost.. yep, over nite... cuz it's just not easy to reconcile on the facts... it's IRONICAL.

Layering on the actions is words: the recent words spoken HURT and seemed to suggest the fact that i'm getting it all wrong and somehow the fault lies with me and me alone (perhaps you were right to a certain extent but SANDWICHing your words will do the job nicely... and as a friend, if you know of something that will help, why not say it out, instead of beating around the bush and gave the political right advice which I already know... wonder did u defend me? or just let it be?)

i wonder how long it will take for me to reestablish that trust again...
forgive and forget... forgave on the fact that you are human, forgetting the acts/words/feeling is NOT easy... I guess behaving friendly (genuinely) will require some time/struggle from within... time be the healing factor...

Lord, I need your grace to look beyond that...

No comments: