click me!!

Sunday 25 June 2006

zoo trip.. service.. and the aftermath

hmmm.. it has been half a year since i had last went to the zoo.. it was a different experience.. and i was surprised that despite not being assigned any child (cuz i was late, hence went directly to the zoo.. ended up being very early..) one girl approached me to be her "jiejie" and another girl came up too.. (was in fact intimidated by kids initially cuz hmmm not sure whether i can handle them or not..) it was a fun trip .. one of the gal.. shixun really opened up to me after a while (after i talked to her in mandarin instead...) and she can really talk!

departed to church directly after the outing.. met up with lian.. (there will be much to be done..)...service...(many thoughts.. let me prayed them out first..).. mini-debrief.. went makeup cell with kedy n lian... despite being a make-up cg of different cgs.. & rather cramped.. the atmosphere was great.. and God reminded me of the incident how the two girls approached me without me approaching them to guide them.. that indeed i need not fret abt not able to provide guidance or no one will be following .. cuz He will empower me! Was rather surprised that lian said that there was anointing in the debrief.. she felt different standing next to me during debriefing.. hmmm.. :)

Lennie.. thanks for your encouragement.. hmmm didn't know that you actually read my blog! :) Yup.. will keep on keeping on! :)

No comments: