click me!!

Sunday 11 June 2006

if there's such a word... "bestest"

(don't think so.. bad grammar!)

ya... when bro ryan was sharing abt his friend in aussie- the strength of their relationship.. etc.. guess who came to mind... the pixie galie who is also @ downunder currently... galie.. has been a lot while leh... saw ur msg. miss u too.... i guess gotta wait till year end then will see u rite? wow.. hillsong conference a... exciting... me july oso exciting.. GOing to taiwan emerge!! :) yay!! would love to drop by aussie later this year to see u if budget allow.... (cuz i would still have the travel allowance to claim!! if u let me bunk in.. kekeke....)

ha.. like what the sermon goes.. i realised that my closest friends currently are those who are/was formerly in my cg.. (cuz the pre-chc days closies are mainly non-believers) :) bestest being the pixie one.. whom i guessed who know me the best... ya... there is MAJOR warfare... yet.. it was soon.. thrashed out.. Amen! :) gal.. thank gal 4 being the sponge of my woes/joys (next to Holy Spirit of course..)

and... the bestest brother eugene... :) whom i shall say.. we did have some run-ins .. yet.. haha.. still my bestest bro... thank U for the support and the encouragement!! yay... we all ganbatte together!! :)

so... thank U my dear r8ch and bro eUgene! :)

No comments: